Miss Evie

Miss Evie turned 2 on New Year's Eve.


And what a two years it has been!


This girl has changed our lives, for sure.


Sometimes I look at her and can't believe how God has blessed us.  

I do that with all of my kids, but her arrival in our family was a very different journey from the others and all of the bumps in the road to making her a Shaw makes her all the more precious.

New Year's Eve was not only the second celebration of her birthday, it was the first annual celebration of the finalization of her adoption.  I think December 31 has become my favorite day of the year.


This one above is such a precious picture.  I gave it kind of a washed out effect to play up the natural light already there and up the sweetness factor of the love between these sisters.

Happy birthday, Miss Evie.  You are loved beyond human ability to measure.

Comments

Popular Posts